And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flat Out Bread....

Publix has their FLAT OUT BREAD WRAPS BOGO!!!
THESE ARE IN THE DELI SECTION!!!!
Flatout Bread BOGO $2.89
Use $1/2 from Healthy Meals Healthy Kids
It works out .95 cents each!
THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!!! I don't like alot of BREAD with my sandwich....kwim....I usually make our own bread....but for a change....I love these
I see Tuna salad wraps for me and Becca (free tuna from the other week.....
also with the great deals we have had on lunchmeat...)
These also make GREAT PIZZA's!!!
You can also use them instead of tortillas if need be....but with the Mission Coupons I had posted about....I will not "waste" the wraps for that.....
This will make a great lunch for us one day this next week....

ALSO here is a GREAT sounding recipe from Publix Penny Pincher
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment