And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Menu Blog Ideas for Publix Sales!

Hey I love seeing all the different blogs on what to do with the sale items, to make meals for my family!
HERE is another one I have found it is REALLY GREAT!
I am going to try some of the recipes they sound easy and wonderful.....something different!

Winn Dixie has the ORAL B ADVANTAGE toothbrushes on sale BOGO....the other week in the P&G we got a BOGO coupon......FREE TOOTHBRUSHES!!!! Luckily I had bought 3 papers that week.....I got 6 free toothbrushes!!! Which we really needed.... These would be great to go in your Easter Baskets!!!! I know give them candy.....and a toothbrush!!!


I usually don't post on the weekends.......but...........HEY!

Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment