And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Piggly Wiggly????

Ok. I have only done the Piggly Wiggly in Greenville ONE time...boy that sounds real COUNTRY dosen't it.....WE'RE GOING TO THE PIGGLY WIGGLY IN GREENVILLE! (Ya'll should be able to hear the SOUTHERN DRAWL that is going on in my head with this one!)

Anyway, the one in Greenville is actually NICE!!! CLEAN!!!! I have a thing about dirty stores...I'm sorry,I WILL NOT BUY FOOD FROM A DIRTY GROCERY STORE!!!!!I REFUSE TO do Walmart on ANN St.(I went to it maybe 3 times since it has been open...how many years now....When it FIRST opened, I mean the FIRST WEEKI went in and it was AWFUL!!!! FILTHY!!! The last time Brian was with me and you could SMELL rotting ground beef FROM ACROSS THE AISLE!!!!
He begged me NOT TO BUY food there....I told him NO PROBLEM....We left right then without buying ANYTHING.....AND HAVE NOT BEEN BACK SINCE!!!

Ok. Piggly Wiggly (sorry about the detour)
In Prattville, it is RIGHT across from Winn Dixie...and the new CVS is right there!
I usually only do Winn Dixie and Publix....I only go to drug stores maybe once a month if it is a REAL GOOD DEAL....I don't go after every deal...every store I would go crazy....and Bo says I should already have my own warning label.....
Sun liquid laundry detergent, 45.5-55 oz., BOGO, save $3.19 **

-$0.50/1; $.75/1 Sun Detergent or Cuddle Soft Liquid Fabric Softener, 02/14/2010 RP *Makes it as low as $.59 each.


Fresh ground chuck, family pack, $1.99/lb
Angus beef boneless shoulder roast, family pack, $1.99/lb.
(we raise our own beef, so this in a non issue for us....but a great price if you need it)

Colorado premium corned beef brisket, $1.99/lb. I just noticed this one!!!! If it is the flat cut I am so there!!!! If it is point cut....I will get it at Publix $2.99Lb.....YES IT IS THAT BIG of a difference in the cut!!! Read my post below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment