And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Winn Dixie things of interest.....March 17-23

Buy One Get One
Kelllogg’s Fruit Snacks, 4.2-10.8 oz, at $2.99 ($1.49)
-$1 off Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks, printable
Kellogg’s Pop Tarts, 12 ct, $2.50 ($1.25)
-$1/3 Kellogg’s Pop Tarts 8 ct, RP 2/07
Kool-Aid, 10-12 ct Singles or 8 qt, at $3.79 ($1.89)
-$1/2 Country Time, Kool-Aid or Tang, any tearpad
Country Time, 10-12 ct Singles or 8 qt, at $3.79 ($1.89)
-$1/2 Country Time, Kool-Aid or Tang, any tearpad
Neutra Air Fresh or Morning Dew Aerosol, 10 oz, at $4.59 ($2.29)
-$1.50 off Lysol Neutra Air, SS 3/7 (makes it 29¢)
-$1 off Lysol Spray printable
Colgate Toothpaste, 6.4 oz, at $3.39 ($1.69)
-$1 off Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste, January All You
-.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste SS 2/21

Also I noticed that they have cantelope for .99 cents!!! Publix is $1.97 ( I got mine at Publix, used my $1.00 off produce coupon from the Taco Bell deal..)
But if you have not gone yet, and need to stop by Winn Dixie anyway, you might want to check this out....and get some other produce that you need from Publix with you coupons......I ALWAYS stick with produce that is on sale.....if apples are on sale, we eat apples not bananas....We will eat bananas when ever they come back around on sale.....I know it seems "stupid" to figure it's just a few pennies here and there....but those pennies add up...and when you are counting everyone....IT REALLY ADDS UP...Plus I just can't make myself pay .79lb for bananas that around Christmas I paid .33lb. for.....
They also have alot of meat BOGO if you need it......we are REALLY well stocked in this catagory right now.......Brian had made the comment, if I got anything else that needed to go into a freezer....WE WOULD HAVE TO GET ANOTHER FREEZER!!! So that let's me know we are good to go in that department....
Thanks Jenny at Southern Savers!
Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment