And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Friday, February 26, 2010

Rebate Reminder!!

Ladies don't forget the Conagra Rebate! HERE

It ends March 28th!! .... with all the sales on the items here lately....I just thought about those 18 cans of Chefboyardee I bought the other week!!! That right there is one rebate!!!

Also the SC Johonson Rebate here

this one has been a LONG one!!! It started Oct. 1 and goes through June 30, 2010!!
You can do this one up to 3 times a household!!! Remember the cheap Fantastic!! We made $2.78 on that one!!!! We have gotten our 3 checks already!! That's $15 and I know we only spent maybe NOTHING!!!
I am putting this $15.00 towards mine and Bo's Date Night for this next month.....maybe it won't be McDonald's $2.99 combos after all!!!
I have that BOGO Ruby Tuesdays coupon.......COOL!! I know where we are going!! We just have to order something not over $10.00 each (the bogo coupon is up to $10.00)
and water with lemons.....use the $15.00 from Rebate.....FREE DATE!!!! I will have to tell him "He's a cheap date!"

No comments:

Post a Comment