And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Idea for the cheap no yolks

Hey, Winn Dixie has their NO YOLKS noodles on sale BOGO, there is a .75 off 1 coupon
makes it .39 each!
Last night I did these and I had some fresh spinach I needed to use up.....I put in butter, salt, pepper the spinach and a little Parmesan cheese...WOW! They loved this, normally I just do parsley...but I had that spinach and thought it would add color and VITAMINS!! Just through it in there fresh!! (don't cook the spinach first, the heat from the pasta will do fine!)
And Winn Dixie has there DOLE salads BOGO, FRESH SPINACH IS INCLUDED!! Also the Dole COLESLAW!!! I grabbed one coleslaw and 1 salad (they were the cheapest! $2.29 for the both of them) The coleslaw will go great with the cheap Seapack Shrimp from the other week, and the cheap Gorton's this week....I see a "SEAFOOD NIGHT" coming!!! In fact I think that will be tonight's supper!

Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment