And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Friday, January 22, 2010

Olay Rebate Update

Ok if you saw the Olay Reginerest Deal on the blog posted yesterday, here is what I found in Greenville at Walmart:
They had several for $15.00 and up! Who would pay that for makeup, I would hope for that price I would NEVER look OLD!
But there was some on CLEARANCE! Some of the mosturizing lotions were marked down to $7.00 and the cleaning cloths were $6.98
So buy ANY 2 use your $3.00 off coupons (2)
and then submit for your rebate!
$7
$7
---
$14
-$6 (2 $3 coupons)
----
$8 due w/o tax
$15 rebate
------
$7 Money Maker

So you might want to be on the look out for the Clearance ones (marked with red tags!)

Also Rite aid has them BOGO 50% off (I don't know their regular price though, usually higher than Walmart, but if you are in the market for this, you might want to check~)

No comments:

Post a Comment