And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, January 21, 2010

PUBLIX PRATTVILLE

Ok so there has been a manager change at the Prattville Publix (It's ok!! Don't panic)
Carmen talked to him and I asked her to post here about what she has found out
Carmen: "I met with the new manager at the Prattville Publix. His name is Ron and was very friendly. He told me that he will be meeting with his cashiers on Saturday to discuss the new coupon policy (as well as customer service) .He will be honoring CVS, Target, Winn Dixie,and Walgreens coupons. I'm sure he will take Dollar General as well. He was very willing to answer any questions that I had and assured me that he is here for the customers. Please stop by and say hello and let him know that you are a "couponer" and you appreciate him working with us. He made it clear that he wants our business. :)" she also said if he knows what we are wanting to buy LARGE quantities let him know and he would order more, Carmen told him just know we are wanting the BOGO items mainly! So maybe they will be well stocked from now on
So that's it for the update! This sounds like GOOD NEWS and he is really very friendly!
THANKS CARMEN!!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment