And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home and Garden Show this weekend

If you have heard about the Home and Garden Show this weekend at the Convention Center Downtown, TICKETS are $6.50!! Ya'll know how I am, there has to be a CHEAPER WAY!
Well, for those of you who want to go, HERE IT IS
http://www.showtechnology.com/shows/Montgomery/Montgomery.html

CLICK on the $1.00 off coupon! I know a $1.00 doesn't seem like much, but Bo and I are going, so that's $2.00, and ya'll know what I can do with $2.00!!
Usually my suppers are around $2.00 for the whole meal!!
We are going to make a "DATE DAY" out of it, He is REALLY looking forward to this, ANYTHING GARDEN related, of course I have tried to tell him I think this is for FLOWERS and SHRUBS, you know PRETTY THINGS, but he wants to see if there is anything on VEGETABLES!
We have a RULE, if we can't eat it, WE DON'T GROW IT!
I did have some flower boxes on the porch....and a few marigolds around my maple tree.....but right now everything is so dead and dreary looking. SO maybe seeing some SPRING ideas will be fun!
We are also debating about grabbing a bite to eat somewhere, I hava an O'Charlie's coupon (from the paper, for $5.00 off, and I signed up through their website for their "club" and we got a free appetizer coupon!) So we are talking about going there. It would be a BIG TREAT, usually we wind up at McDonald's for the $2.99 combo, or somewhere like that!
Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment