And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SOME DRUG STORE DEALS

WALGREENS
If you went by Winn Dixie and got the Kraft Food and Family booklet I posted about yesterday.
There is a .55 off 2 boxes of Jello coupon inside. Walgreens has these on sale .50 a box, will make it .22 a box!(with ad coupon, grab one in the store) you only need ONE Walgreens coupon no matter how many you buy, if I buy 4 boxes, I will use 2 Kraft Food and Family coupons and 1 Walgreens coupon (it will take off for all 4) I hope this makes sense, Walgreens can get TRICKY, you might need a "FILLER" item, the number of products you buy have to EQUAL the number of coupons you use!Example:
I am going to buy 8 boxes jello .50 box Walgreens coupon price ($4.00)
I am using 4 Kraft Food and Family coupons at .55 off 2 (-$2.20)
FINAL PRICE (1.80)for 8 boxes of jello

I will NOT need a "filler" item my coupon total will be 5 so I am good!


CVS
3pk. bars of Ivory soap are on sale for .99 there was a $1.00 P&G coupon that came out the end of Dec. that is for DOVE ,ZEST, OR IVORY will make for FREE SOAP!!!!

REMEMBER THE DRUG STORE DEALS END SAT. JAN 30Th

No comments:

Post a Comment