And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Friday, January 29, 2010

CVS NEW AD, GREAT DIAPER AD!!!!

http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/01/cvs-weekly-ad-131-26/

Please look down the list on the Southern Saver Site if you need diapers, great deal!
Thanks Jenny at Southern Savers!!!
Remember, you can shop at the one in Southlawn on Sat. for the ad that starts Sun., but this week I am HOPING we get the DOVE MEN'S BODY wash coupon in the Sun paper. I really want to do that deal! The boys are none to pleased with the WONDERFUL smelling Nivea and Dial body wash we have, "GIRLY SMELLING", and for bar soap we are down to BUDDY BARS (CAROL BETH ONLY!!! She will tell you, that's MY soap) and ivory.
Also I used all my ECB"S last week, doing dog food, cat litter, and COPY PAPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment