And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Monday, March 15, 2010

Items of note for Publix deals

I noticed that the upcoming sale....
Taco Bell Original Dinner Kits are going to be BOGO $2.69
and there is a $1.00 off produce coupon when you buy 2 Taco Bell products HERE

I see Mexican Night!!! and with the Publix Brand Tortilla chips that was the penny item last week.......
I got a head of lettuce last week for $1.49....so this week (if they are still around that price.....49 cents! for a head of lettuce!)
and they also have ASPARAGUS $1.99lb!!!! $1.00 off= .99 lb!!!
or Radaishes 16 oz. .99cents! FREE
or celery .99! FREE!!
You can print 2 of the produce coupons!!
Buy 4 boxes of taco kits ($5.38total works out $1.39 each and figure out how to get CHEAP of free produce!)

Split Chicken Breast – $1.69/lb WOW!!!! Maybe we won't have to just have drumsticks!!! I got drumsticks BOGO family packs at Piggly Wiggly this past week ($4.38 for 28 drumsticks!!!) That is 4 meals for our family....we go on the 1 PER PERSON rule....my mom usually comes for supper, the 5 of us...and my nephew is living with my mom now....he is here most of the time though....so 7 people!
The drumsticks work out $1.09 A MEAL or .15 a person!!! WE WILL EAT DRUMSTICKS!!


Sue Bee Honey – 12 oz bot – $1.99
-$1/1 PRINT

this is a great deal!! I stock up on honey when I can,,,I have a STICKY CHICKEN recipe I will post later that is AWESOME!!! you use honey and soy sauce!!!(I got CHEAP with those BOGO coupons awhile back....have been WAITING on the honey!!! STICKY CHICKEN on the menu coming up!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment