And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ziploc Steam Bags REVIEW

OK the other week I got the Ziploc steam fresh bags (with coupons I think I paid like .59 cents for a box of 10)
I had some broccoli that needed to be finished off, so last night I used one of those bags for steamed broccoli (got last week Publix $1.67)....(we had Gortons' fish, seapack shrimp, coleslaw from Winn Dixie, and my last Bob Evans potatoes....I still can't get used to having NAME BRAND STUFF and it's been over a year since we have been shopping this way!!)
Anyhow, I just threw in my broccoli tops...spayed a little Pam Olive Oil down in the bag (there are recipes in the box of bags, it said use 1 tsp. olive oil....spray pam was what I had...did some seasalt and pepper....threw in micro for 3 min. (it was to the fill line)
WOW!!! It was FANTASTIC!!!! Even the kids loved it!!! Bo wanted to know when am I doing brocolli again!!
SO if you got in on that deal,,,,,try them!!!
THERE IS ALSO A .55off coupon in the box!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment