And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Saturday, February 27, 2010

P & G REBATE INFO (NEW ONE!!! YEAH!!!)

P&G has a new promotion going! Spend $50 in P&G products between 2/1/10 and 4/15/10 and get a $100 coupon book! That $50 BEFORE coupons & tax! And it can be on multiple receipts. Just circle the items and mail the receipts in with THIS FORM. Can't print? Watch for the 2/21 P&G insert to get a copy!

Head over HERE to get all the details on this rebate. And go HERE to see all the products that are included in this rebate. This is limited to one per household and is void in Maine (what do they have against people in ME??)

It's rebates like this that make me thankful I save my receipts... I was able to go back through the last week's receipts and already have $25 towards the $50! Remember... it's $50 BEFORE coupons & tax :)
THIS IS FROM http://savinginspartanburg.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment