And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update on our budget.........

It has been a little over a week since I published our totals....
How are we doing....
Well we were at $26.04 the last time I posted it
Since then I did the RAZOR deal at Target and the card games $18.52
(We had also done Old Navy and Bath and Body, $31 and $11 from the other week, I asked Bo if any of this should come out of "Grocery" budget NO, it came out of CLOTHING and then Present/Gift (Becca's B'day is coming up and the bath and body stuff I am going to use in gift baskets!!)
SO we were at $7.52
Sat. we went to Publix (FINALLY, I was going through coupon usage withdrawl....)
We spent $33.93 (with tax)
O.k. over budget......BUT when we got home there was a $35.00 check in the mail!!!
So that puts us back at...(pause for me doing the math)
$8.59!!!!
Here is a "RUNDOWN" of what we got:
8 Lipton Tea Bags (I had .40 coupons/doubled to .80)
2 Orbit Gum FREE if you got Watermelon!
4 Puffs tissues FREE (used those buy 2 Vicks coupons get free puffs)
2 Jose Ole Taquitos (steak and cheese, Brian and Becca LOVE these!)
4 Kotex tampons
8 Dayquil/ Nyquil Trial size (got overage on these and free puffs!)
4 Ziploc bags
2 Country Crock Spreads
2 Blue Diamond Almonds (I have already eaten 1 BY MYSELF!!!SHHHH. DON'T TELL)
2 Dove Deodorent
1 Goodlife Cat Food
4 Lysol Cleaners
3 Keebler Cookies
3 Hallmark Tissue Paper
1 Fisher Trail Mix
2 Publix Salads
1 Carrot
1 Grapes
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
1 5lb sugar
2 Purina One Dog Food
I had a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon a neighbor gave me, I gave her some items from our stockpile
Would have been $186.03 paid $33.93

No comments:

Post a Comment