And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thurs. Feb. 18th Your Stockpile is GROWING! and menu

I have noticed something, alot of you are talking about how there is not much you need to get at the store this time. That is a good thing!! This is where you want to be. Now that you have your "stockpile" up, you can concentrate on free/cheap items! Also, keep getting your fruit/produce! I always buy fruit and produce, I just stay with the ones that are on sale. This last week it was a certain salad brand (I got 2), bananas were .69 cents lb. (a little high but we had not had these in awhile) I figure I am saving sooooo much on the other stuff, I can alot some of our grocery budget to produce,meat, and dairy. I just stick with the sale items, unless it is something I need to finish out a meal. This next week I relized I am going to need cottage cheese (I will be making lasagna)so I will look for the cheapest one (hopefully on sale!) and try to match up a coupon with it! We have pasta, sauce, garlic bread, and salad so that will make a meal and all I have to buy is the cottage cheese!
Ok. our menu!
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: taquitos (these were from the sale last week,)and taco salad
Supper: McDonald's Cheeseburger MacandCheese HERE (TASTE JUST LIKE A MCDONALDS CHEESBURGER!!! I AM NOT JOKING!!! REALLY GOOOOOD!)I DON"T ADD THE VEGGIES TO IT!!! WE SERVE THEM ON THE SIDE!!!!

I will also make homemade pudding ( I have the magic mix already made, I keep this made up in the frig, makes really fast white sauce also!) On the pudding, I don't have cocoa I will use some of those chocolate chips from the freezer WORKS GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment