And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to Organize Emails??

Hey, I have gotten to the point that my inbox is SOOOO Full of coupons, offers, newsletters from the various things we "send" for, that it is ALOT to go through and find emails from friends and family...
I got to thinking about it, I can setup a seperate email account just for"OFFERS, NEWSLETTERS, and COUPONS" for free from whichever email account you normally use.
We use yahoo, so I am going to just set up another email account for just this purpose. Thought this idea might help. I don't know why I didn't think of it before!
Maybe some of ya'll have already done this! Share your ideas, tips and suggestions!
Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment