And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Guess who just called me???
No it was not someone telling me I just won free laundry service for a year (I can keep dreaming though!!)
It was Keith (the Head District Manager over the Alabama Publix Stores) He is in Florida.
If you had heard me talking about the awful time I had in the Dalradia store then you know what I am talking about. I emailed the corporate office to let them know I was not happy with the way I was treated there, BUT to also PRAISE the Prattville store, and yes to ask about coupon booklets!
Anyway, Keith called me just then to apolozie for the way I was treated in the Montgomey store, he told me he had talked to them and let them know to really work on their customer relations (TRUST ME THEY NEED TO, It was AWFUL, not just me trying to use coupons, the cashiers attitude,and then the manager asking the girl BAGGING my groceires if they took a certain coupon!) He also told me he had let the Prattville manager read my email and they were VERY PROUD that I had taken the time to commend them. The manager is absolutly fabulous there! If you get a chance take a moment to either email or next time you are in the Prattville store, tell them THANK YOU for such great customer service and just a FANTASTIC shopping experience! It only takes a few seconds to tell someone Thanks, and can really brighten their day and also brighten yours!
Just wanted to share that with yall It just amazed me that someone from the main corporate office would call little ole me!
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey. Thank you for taking the time to follow up on your shopping experience. Maybe I need to contact Walgreens district manager :)
    I heard today that the Prattville manager had been moved to Taylor Rd...the Taylor Rd manager to Dalraida and Dalraida manager to Prattville. Can you find out if this is true....hope not!! Would like to keep things just as they are in P'ville!!!

    ReplyDelete