And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MILK coupons

For those of you who saw the Free 1/2 gallon chocolate milk wyb 2 gallons of whole milk coupon.
HERE IS A NEW ONE

http://promotions.whymilk.com/ggg/

I have not used my chocolate milk coupon yet, and this new one is for a FREE gallon of whole milk if you spend $100.00 (we all know how easy that is to do, before coupons of course!!)
So I am going to use my 2 Free gallon whole milk coupons and get my chocolate 1/2 gallon free also!
Enter to win the free milk for a year contest (says you can enter daily) and mine said NO you did not win, but here is your coupon. It is a BRICKS coupon and I don't know how often it resets, I will keep entering daily though and let ya'll know about the coupon changes.

Thanks to http://www.frugalfairhope.com/ for this info!!
Her website is GREAT if you have never seen it check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment