And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Monday, January 18, 2010

Walgreens! For those of you who missed out on the Neosporin Lip Balm (Like I did!)
Walgreens has this on sale again this week (I think it is a month long deal)

Neosporin Lip Balm 2 $8.00
minus coupons 2 @$3.00/1
https://www.neolips.com/home
will print out $3.00 RR (you can use next time or for something you need)


$1 RR wyb (2) Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes, 40 pk, at $2.00 ea
-$1.50 off Wet Ones printable
http://www.wetones.com/wo_couponregistration.asp
(use 2, makes both FREE)
Thanks Jenny at Southern Savers

I just got back from the Walgreens in Montgomery (Carter Hill Rd)
They ACTUALLY had the Neosporin!! I got 1 jar, and 1 tube. I also picked up 2 of the Wet Ones
gave my coupons (use 2 Neosporin and 2 Wet Ones)
With tax it was $4.20 and it printed my back a $3 and a $1 RR so really I got them for .20 cents! I am saving my RR for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment