And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sorry late in posting!

Due to technical difficulties (my son!!) I am just now able to post.
Don't we LOVE our children!
The coupon class went really great last night (even with the weather) we had 17!
It was really alot of fun, and I enjoyed meeting everyone!
I hope I didn't confuse them to much~ I try to stick to my outline (and I ramble as you all know!) Please post or email me if you have questions/ I am sending everyone who came a test email to make sure I added to my address book correctly! So if you came and do not get an email soon LET ME KNOW!
Thanks again to Carmen for setting this up!
THANK YOU CARMEN!!
Be back soon to post, I am still trying to catch up on emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment