And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm back....I think....between tech issues....life issues....I might be back!

I did not realize that it has been this long since I have posted! I am setting a goal of posting at least 1 time a week....more as time and loads of laundry allow:)

I am just going to direct a link for this, it is soooo good there is nothing more to be done or said....With the holidays approaching, please do this simple act of giving to help someone

http://zealforadeal.com/2011/11/publix-change-for-a-change-1117-1124.html

it is such a simple act of putting 1 or 2 "extras" in you cart...there are coupon links with it....it totals up to like $3.00 add to things you already have in your pantry...find out through your church a family in need...or take to your local food bank...I will be going to the Montgomery Vol. and Information Center...Christmas Clearing House Distribution Center...on December 2nd to drop off our donations if you want to send by me that is fine...I have a collection of stuff going...and hoping Becca can take a video of our donation!! We are working out the tech stuff...if anyone knows how let me know!!!
We are super excited about this...they help so many families that are on hard times right now, not just "holiday" meal items....they need hyginge items, donations of new toys, any nonperishable food...(ladies, I know some of yall have croutons out the wazooo, I do anyway)...just anything that you have excess of that you would like to give...THANKS SOOO MUCH
I can't think of a better way of "coming" back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment