And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Monday, March 21, 2011

Publix FOUND DEALS!!

I was in Publix Sat. and checked the price on the Philly Cream Cheese mini 4 ct. they are 4 for $5 I happened to check, we have a .50 off 1 coupon, it will double that means.....25 cents each!! I got 2

Then I cleaned out and was organizing my binder last night, 2 out of 3 kids were gone...good quite time! I found my yogurt coupons and the Yellow advantage ad....Dora the Explorer Yogurt here we come! I am hoping these are the ones on sale it says the 4 pk is $2.00 each we have $2.00 off 2 yellow and then .50/1 should make them FREE...I am getting Mother's q's from her so FREE yogurt! You can FREEZE these in fact mine like them better frozen...YES THE CUPS not just the gogurts....as long as they are not fat free they freeze fine...

Also if you have the CHEERIO NASCAR booklet (I can't remember the name of it)
there is a $1.00 off 2 Green Giant Steamers it should make them .40 each not as good as free but hey....Still a good deal......now if I can just find a freezer on Craigslist or Freecycle.....ours is SLAM FULL OF BEEF.....Ribeye (our steer) went to the processor and he is absolutely FABULOUS...so where am I going to put the veggies??? I have a nack for "cramming it in"...they will fit....they will fit. THESE ARE NOT ON SALE!!!!!

And last but not least the Friendship Sour Cream I used my manny coupons on cottage cheese and we really enjoyed lasagna FINALLY HOMEMADE LASAGNA!!! The kids loved me...
I am going to get some sour cream though ....I had a ton of Breakstone from the last time it was on sale.....ALL GONE NOW....What did I do with it all??? So I am going to break down and get some for .85 each not really a good deal compared to free or .25 each...but I am out and this is for 16 oz..... so I am going to get 2 for sure THE sour cream is priced $2.35
I think those were the only ones that caught my eye that were not really listed yet
Happy Shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment