And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Menu For Tue. Feb. 9

O.K. so we are still using out of our pantry stockpile! It doesn't even look like we have made a dent,(except for YOGURT! what are they doing with all of it?! I'm GLAD it's not the DIGESTIVE HEALTH kind! Whew, that would be BAD!)
For today's menu (I sound like a FANCY resturant)
Breakfast: bagels cream cheese (bagels were .07 bag/FREE cream cheese!)
Lunch: popcorn chicken, frozen veggies (I am out of salad! This is on my list for this coming time)
Supper: TATER TOT CASSEROLE! we LOVE THIS and the Cascadian Farm SPUD PUPPIES (tater tots)worked out after coupons and sale .34 cents a bag! It will probably take 2 bags (I make a BIG pan), crescent rolls, peas from garden (or something frozen)
TATER TOT CASSEROLE (I figured it up $1.22 FOR 5 PEOPLE!!, the crescents (.33 can),peas or frozen something (no more than .20) SO TOTAL FOR SUPPER $1.75 FOR 5! I have noticed Walmart had an ad showing how to make a meal for around $2.00 PER PERSON!!! We are at .35 CENTS PER PERSON! WOW!
1 lb ground beef cooked, seasoned, drained (From "supper" our steer)
1 2lb bags tater tots (.34 @bag)
1 cans cream of mushroom (.27 Target sale around Thanksgiving)
1 cans evaporated milk (FREE)
1 cans cream of chicken (.27 Target sale around Thanksgiving)
Brown meat & place in large cass. dish.
Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.
Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.
Makes 1 -9”X13” pan

No comments:

Post a Comment