And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu for Monday

Ok I need to "catch" you up on the weekend menu.
Sat. Breakfast, everybody kinda did their own thing (granola bars, yogurt,cereal..)
Lunch sandwiches, Supper Spaghetti and Meatballs (this was one of our TGI friday choices from the other week, and I have Ragu coming out my ears! and always FREE or cheap pasta)

Sun.
Breakfast (Usually no one eats breakfast on Sun.....maybe this is why our stomachs are growling during the service!!!)
Lunch Leftover Spaghetti and meatballs (we were going to stay for the Chili Cook Off at church, but I wanted to come home and check on Bo, that and I didn't want us to be spreading any more germs than we had to......YEAH for hand sanitizer from Bath and Body (these SMELL SO GOOD)
Supper (we were going to do "FOOTBALL" food, chips, FREE DIP, sandwiches.....)
Then we were watching MAN vsFOOD.(He had to eat a 48 oz. steak in 20 min...)
This made us want steak, how come when you see "cooking" or "eating" shows, you want
what they have! We all wanted steak!!
We have "SUPPER"(the kid's steer we had done)in the big chest freezer....
Brian volunteered to grill, we had steak and potatoes!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! Thank you BRIAN!

Monday
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: sandwiches(I should have the bread coming out of the oven about this time!!)
Supper: Pork Chops (from the other week when Winn Dixie had them BOGO)
rice and green beans, and some of my bread

No comments:

Post a Comment