And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Friday, February 5, 2010

--DEAD DEAL--FREE EGG COUPON HURRY AT 9:00 THIS MORNING!!!!---DEAD DEAL

Don't know if it is over now, or if it was a "YOLK" never could get it to work~SORRY

http://www.facebook.com/IncredibleEdibleEgg
and there will be a BOGO egg coupon!!!!
Doesn't start unitl 9:00 CT
be ready THESE GO QUICK!!!!
We have chickens, and usually eggs are not a "thing" we need.....but they have not laid in awhile....in fact the other week I had to buy eggs!
I told Bo if I have to buy eggs again........I will not have to buy chicken!!!!
Last month we bought chicken feed, chicken, and eggs! WHY????
So if I have to buy eggs, I can take chicken AND chicken feed off my list!!
Hope you get the egg coupon!
Where is my cookbook, I need a rope, knife, and the crockpot!
Happy Saving
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment