And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

Friday, March 5, 2010

Coupon Inserts this Sunday!!!

I read this on Publix Penny Pincher (thanks!!)HERE
1 RED PLUM, 1 SMART SOURCE, and 1 P&G!!!!!
I will "check" my papers, and maybe buy 4 (that way it will give me 4 P&G's)....it depends on what is in them.....

Also I don't know if any of you have ever shopped Piggly Wiggly......but they have Suave shampoo and conditioner for .88 cents....I am not sure of the size bottle, and we don't need shampoo or conditioner.........BUT I might get some to donate....and I need some conditioner to make FABRIC SOFTENER!! and I love the suave ocean breeze (light blue color, smells like downy!!!)

And, one other "note", my mind has been "fuzzy" to say the least.....
STUPID me, I thought the BOGO charcoal at Winn Dixie was "a good deal" at $5.49 vs
Publix for $6.49........THE ONE AT PUBLIX IS 20LB. BAG, the one at WINN DIXIE is a 6lb. bag!!!! Where was my head!!!! and I didn't get that $10 off $50 coupon!!!!! The one in Prattville HAS NEVER PRINTED FOR ME!!!!! The one in Southlawn has 99.9% of the time printed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment